Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hello All!

New things are happening! I am so excited that I cant contain my self! I got my business cards yesterday- they are awesome! Also On April 10th to the 13th I will be selling my bows and Headbands at the Just Between Friends sale at the Spokane County fair grounds! The link is :  http://spokane.jbfsale.com/  check it out!  I am still working on prices but Im thinking they will be from $2-$5 per a clip depending on what you get!  Here are a few of my new clips! Please feel free to email me with any orders or comments! Thank you!







2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

your bows and clipps are darling. I just wish I could click on the picture to make them bigger...

Lisa said...

How did the fair go? Did you sell a lot of your stuff? I want details! Miss you lots!