Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

My new bow blog!

Hello if you are visiting this blog know this, I am still creating it! So its probably not as rad as it will be:) Keep checking back to see what's new! If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to let me know what you think! I am new to this all! I am also very excited to make these bows and headbands! If you are interested in something let me know ! I haven't yet made a price list! Im working on what will be a good price! Email me if you have suggestions as well!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

YEAH! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait for you to come visit (and hopefully bring me some to choose from) I'd be more than happy to pay you whatever for a couple of them! I just think they are sooooooo darling. I do have a few ideas for you, but we can talk about them in detail when you come down to visit. LOVES!

Celeste said...

You make adorable headbands! Where do you get the flowers for them?

Amanda said...

They are so cute! If I had a girl I'd definately buy some. I have a cousin who has a little one and she loves bows too! I refered her to your blog...hope that's okay!

Emma Lee Preston said...

love the blog